We provide mobile on-site shredding services for small and large businesses as well as for governmental entities throughout southern Colorado.
Our fleet of state-of-the-art shredding trucks are equipped with observation monitors, top of the line shredding equipment with solid cutters, lightning fast throughput and Xpress Conveyors for efficient off-load capability.
Our Equipment Gets the Job Done Quicker
We provide mobile on-site shredding service for small and large businesses as well as for governmental entities. Our trucks feature dual color monitors for observation, state-of-the-art shredding equipment with solid cutters, lightning fast throughput and Xpress Conveyor for efficient off-load capability.
Convenient and Affordable
If you’re tired of paying high prices for your on-site shredding, we invite you contact us for a free quote. Unlike most document shredding services which charge by weight, we charge by volume. We provide Fast Service, a Price Guarantee and have No Fuel Surcharges. All of this saves you money. You will be pleasantly surprised at just how affordable and cost-effective mobile shredding can be.
Increase the Efficiency of Your Company
Why weigh your valuable employees down with the mundane task of shredding your documents? Their time is better spent elsewhere. Why struggle with slow non-commercial grade shredders that over-heat, jam and break? Outsourcing your shredding is more secure and cost-effective. Contact us for details.
Flexible Service Options are designed to serve you!
- Regular route service on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis, or customized to your needs with appropriate secure containers (console or toter) included.
- Call-in purge service as needed: annually, semi-annually
- One-time on-site service
- We shred documents and media for all size businesses. Our personnel are background checked and insured. They make sure there is no break in the chain of security for your material. We understand the importance of privacy laws, HIPPA requirements and red flag rules that various businesses are required to follow. Once your documents are shredded, we then recycle them. The security of your information and your peace of mind are paramount to us.
- Are your documents located in a basement or upstairs? We can accommodate your situation. (Additional fees may apply.)
- Cleaning out a storage unit or settling an estate? Call for an appointment for us to meet you at your location, or take advantage of our convenient walk-in service.
- We will come to you to shred your paper and files with our fast, camera-equipped, state-of-the-art security shredding trucks on-site or pick up your material and bring it back to our in-plant security super shredder.
- Do you need monthly or quarterly route service? We can meet your shredding needs with a variety of container sizes and pickup schedules.
- If you have a large or small purge job, we can assist you in completing the task by delivering the appropriate containers to you and then picking them up at your convenience.
- Do you need boxes for your documents as you sort through material that needs to be shredded? We have boxes available for our customers. Please call us for details.